We’re not friends, just strangers with great memories
|—||unknown (via plusquejoli)|
Being real good friends with the both of yall, just makes it even hard to express how i reallly feel about you </3
When you’re single.
At first you feel:
- Like the stress are all gone.
- You can talk to anyone you want
- Do whatever you want and no one can say anything about it
- Feel happy as can be
- No consequences
After some time being single:
- You start feeling lonely.
- Start getting jealous of those happy couples
- Start missing all of those long hugs, kisses, and the little arguments
- Remembering everything you had with that person.
- Always wishing someone else would show up in your life.
- Always feeling sorry for yourself.